Friday, August 10, 2007

America's Mayor with yet another self-serving statement:

When Rudy was asked in Ohio yesterday about the air quality at ground zero and him not properly preparing or warning of such a thing, "America's Mayor" had this to say,

"I was at Ground Zero...I was exposed to the same stuff... so I'm one of them"

What a self-serving statement to make. When I read this I immediately thought of Romney comparing his sons who are campaigning for him to those brave men and women serving their country in Iraq. Is this the best the GOP can do? They have to make themselves look like heros and reduce the true heroes to being equal to political campaigners and a Mayor that used 9/11 to propel his own political future and fortune. Its really sad and again I say that if you want to get the true story listen to the people who were there. Listen to the firefighters who were at Ground Zero. Listen to the hundreds who today have serious health problems that doctors say are directly related to the air quality at Ground Zero.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Senator Joe Biden said he would like to debate Rudy if they both get their party's nomination. I don't think either will get their party's nomination but I would love to see that debate. The winner without a doubt, JOE BIDEN.

Anonymous said...

Joe Biden is merely an updated version of Joe Lieberman. Both are too cozy with Bush and too happy to see this war continued to ever expect to win an election as a Democrat.