Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Demand The Truth: Ask Sen. Biden To Hold Hearings

One of the first things I thought of when the NIE Iran report was released a few days ago, was that I hoped Congress would get to the bottom of this. Well this morning on MSNBC's Morning Joe, both Joe Scarborough and Pat Buchanan, two Republican conservatives, called for Sen. Joseph Biden, the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, to hold hearings to get to the bottom of what the administration knew and when they knew it. While I normally disagree with much of what Scarborough and Buchanan say, they were right on the mark with these statements.

So I call on you to follow me and others in sending Sen. Biden a message via his email: we want the truth to be known and we would greatly appreciate it if you hold hearings in your committee to get to the bottom of this.

Please email Sen. Biden at Joe@JoeBiden.com and ask that he becomes a leader on this issue and takes action.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I already e-mailed my comment to Senator Biden. I did not catch Morning Joe and was surprised to hear he and Buchanan made that comment about going to Senator Biden. I know both are Republicans. At least there are two journalist who can be objective.