Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Holy S**t!

Wow, I was shocked when I got home today to find an email from the Hillary campaign, announcing that they have raised $27 million for the third quarter. While Hillary trailed Obama in money last quarter, she received $8 million more than he did this quarter. I must say I wasn't expecting them to raise this much money. While Hillary is leading in polls, there hadn't seemed to be the same type of support for her as Obama had. But I guess I was wrong. This sum of money reassures the fact that Hillary is the front-runner, not just for the Democratic Primaries, but for the Presidency as well.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

If Hilliary does win the democratic nomination she will be able to compete with the republican money making machine. I actually heard a report on TV today that the democrats are raising more money than the republicans by far.