Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Need Some Extra Cash?

As this economy is surely taking a toll on all of us, I just want to share with you a great website I found called Cashcrate.  It is 100% legit and you can make real money easily.  All you have do is complete surveys.  Just give your address and Cashcrate will send you a check the next month.  A survey takes about 1 to 3 minutes to complete and they pay anywhere from $.25 to $5.00 a piece.  Here's a tip: give a fake phone number and an email account you don't use often.  I have not had any problems, but I don't like giving out phone numbers and I don't want to start getting a ton of spam mail.  

Click here to sign up or click the banner on the front page of POLITIDOSE.  Good luck!

(And of course, if you are fortunate enough to be financially secure, you could complete a few surveys and donate your earnings to Barack Obama, the DNC, or one of the great Democratic candidates running in your home state.)

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Joseph, have you actually gotten any checks yet? It sounds intriging, as I spend a good deal of time online each day.